Port of Skamania County, Board of Commissioners
October 20, 2020, 5:00 pm
Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus and in compliance with the Washington State Governor’s Office Stay-At-Home Order and Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will be held online via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting # ID: 813 3804 3948
Telephone +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Public Comment – Any written comments received before the meeting.
Items will be considered and approved on a single motion. Any Commissioner may, by request, remove an item from the agenda prior to approval.
Approval of the Minutes
- Approval of Pre-Issued General Fund Vouchers
- 20195-20207 for $20,394.15 (9/2/2020)
- 20208-20239 for $99,421.90 (10/14/2020)
- Approval of General Fund Vouchers
- 20240-20245 for $39,351.53 (10/21/2020)
MOTION: to approve consent agenda items 1 through 3
Commissioner & Staff Reports
- Executive Director
- Finance Manager – 2020 September Financial Report
New Business & Administrative Approvals
- Discussion – Budget Review
- Discussion – SEDC – 2021 Professional Services Contract
- Discussion – SEDC -2021 Shared Service Contract
- Discussion / Action – Lease Pharaoh’s Family Farm 10.1.2020
MOTION: to ratify the Lease between the Port of Skamania and Pharaoh’s Family Farm with a month to month lease rate of $350 per month plus
Washington State Leasehold Excise Tax as presented. The Board acknowledges the security deposit is less than the 1 – year statutory deposit.
- Discussion / Action –Lease 1st Amendment Pharaoh’s Family Farm
MOTION: to ratify the Lease Amendment between the Port of Skamania and Pharaoh’s Family Farm for a $50 per month unmetered electrical usage fee, to be billed with the lease as presented.
- Discussion / Action – Lease Amendment 2 Total Shield 10-14-2020
MOTION: to ratify the Lease Amendment between the Port of Skamania and Total Shield for a $50 per month credit to be applied to their monthly lease invoice as presented.
- Discussion / Action – Resolution 12-2020 Increase Pre-Issued Warrant limit
MOTION: to approve Resolution 12-2020 increasing the 2020 Pre-Issue fund balance to $1,000,0000 as presented.
- Discussion / Action – DRAFT AMENDMENT-Green Assets LLC MOTION: to approve request to maintain the reduced rent in the amount of $9,000 (nine thousand) per month until one month following the acquisition of a license.
Executive Session Per RCW 42.30.110
Next Meeting: November 17, 2020 Regular Meeting 5:00 pm