Port of Skamania County, Board of Commissioners
November 17, 2020, 5:00 pm
Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus and in compliance with the Washington State Governor’s Office Stay-At-Home Order and Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will be held online via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 847 6674 0150
Zoom Link to Meeting:
Dial by your location: +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Public Comment – Any written comments received before the meeting.
2021 2021 Budget HEARING
LDB update – Michael Johnson
Charlie Robertson (or Paul Taiclet) American Cruise Lines
Items will be considered and approved on a single motion. Any Commissioner may, by request, remove an item from the agenda prior to approval.
Approval of the Minutes
- 20246-20260 for $13,385.45 (10/28/2020)
- 20261-20265 for $12,401.78 (11/10/2020)
- 20266-20284 for $42991.18 (11/5/2020)
- Approval of General Fund Vouchers 20285-20300 for $13,270.19 (11/17/2020)
MOTION: to approve consent agenda items 1 through 3
Commissioner & Staff Reports
- Executive Director
- Finance Manager – October 2020 Financial Report
New Business & Administrative Approvals
- Discussion / Action – Resolution 13-2020 Adopting 2021 Tax Levy & Attachment for Levy
MOTION: to adopt Resolution 13-2020 accepting and approving the 2021 Port ad valorum Tax Levy with a regular property taxy levy for 2021 of $330,390.52 , which is an increase of $3,192.88 and 1 percent over the $319,288.22 collected in 2020, plus an increase amount, resulting from the addition of new construction and improvements to property, of $6253.18, and an increase amount in the value of state assessed property of $1656.24
- Discussion / Action – 14-2020 Adopting 2021 Budget & Attachment
MOTION: to adopt Resolution 14-2020 accepting and approving the 2021 Budget.
- Discussion / Action – SEDC Professional Services Professional Services ContractMOTION: to approve the 2021 SEDC Professional Services Contract and authorize Director Albaugh to sign it as presented.
- Discussion / Action – SEDC Shared Services – Shared Services MOTION: to approve the 2021SEDC Shared Services Contract and authorize Director Albaugh to sign it as presented. Executive Session Per RCW 42.30.110
Next Meeting: December 15, 2020 Regular Meeting 5:00 pm