Port of Skamania County, Board of Commissioners
December 15, 2020, 5:00 pm
Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus and in compliance with the Washington State Governor’s Office Stay-At-Home Order and Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will be held online via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 847 3957 4224
Zoom Link to Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84739574224?pwd=REU0b1R5ZG1GelNzL0RBZmdqajdiQT09
One tap mobile +12532158782,,84739574224#,,,,,,0#,,434014# US (Tacoma) +13462487799,,84739574224#,,,,,,0#,,434014# US (Houston)
Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Public Comment – Any written comments received before the meeting.
Items will be considered and approved on a single motion. Any Commissioner may, by request, remove an item from the agenda prior to approval.
Approval of the Minutes
2. Approval of Pre-Issue Vouchers
20313-20341 for $43,252.68 (12/6/2020)
3. Approval of General Fund Vouchers
20342-20347 for $18,936.05 (12/16/2020)
MOTION: to approve consent agenda items 1 through 3
Commissioner & Staff Reports
Finance Manager – November Financial Report
New Business & Administrative Approvals
· Discussion – Strategic Planning
· Discussion – Consent Agenda Items
· Discussion / Action – Stevenson School District Pool support request of $2,000
· Discussion / Action – 15-2020 Adopting Electronic Signatures
MOTION: to adopt Resolution 15-2020 to authorizing electronic signatures for Port effective _________________________.
· Discussion / Action – Port Office Reconfiguration Project Completion Report – DRAFT
MOTION: a motion to approve the Port Office Reconfiguration Project completion report
· Discussion / Action – Lease Amendment Phloem Studio, LLC
MOTION: to approve the lease amendment for Phloem Studio, LLC to replace the terms from a two consecutive five year renewals to one two year renewal with the option to
renew for three consecutive one year terms.
Executive Session Per RCW 42.30.110
Next Meeting: January 19, 2020 Regular Meeting 5:00 pm