Port of Skamania County, Board of Commissioners
January 19-2020 5 p.m.
Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus and in compliance with the Washington State Governor’s Office Stay-At-Home Order and
Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will be held online via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 852 9458 9404
Zoom Meeting Link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85294589404?pwd=UlNjajJIRWVtQ1NReDZmeHRMdkdsZz09
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,85294589404#,,,,*239541# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,85294589404#,,,,*239541# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Call to Order
Cascades Business Park Market Feasibility Study Update – Maul Foster & Alongi
Port Commission Update 1.12.20_v2
Cruise Line Discussion
Public Comment – Any written comments received before the meeting.
Election of Officers
(Presently: Kingston as Chair, Broughton as Vice Chair, Taylor as Secretary)
Motion – to nominate ________________________as President, _________________________as
Vice-President and ___________________________as Secretary.
Commissioners Appointed to Local Boards
Skamania County Chamber of Commerce (Presently: Kingston)
Skamania County EDC (Presently: Broughton)
WPPA Board of Trustees (Presently: Taylor)
Motion – for the following commissioners to serve as Port of Skamania representative on the community committees as:
Commissioner ____________________to serve on the Chamber of Commerce Board,
Commissioner ____________________to serve on the Skamania County EDC Board and
Commissioner ____________________to serve on the WPPA Board of Trustees.
Items will be considered and approved on a single motion. Any Commissioner may, by request, remove an item from the agenda prior to approval.
Approval of the Minutes
1. December 15, 2020 Meeting Minutes
2. Approval of Pre-issued General Fund Vouchers
o 20348-20361 for $15,105.82 (12/23/2020)Pre-issued General Fund Vouchers
o 20362 -20362 for $25,165.18 (12/31/2020)
o 20363-20380 for $126,606.94 (1/6/2021)
o 20382-20393 for $62,982.61 (1/13/2021)
o 20394-20401 for $12,699.52 (1/19/2021)
Motion to approve the consent agenda items 1 through 3 as presented.
Commissioner & Staff Reports
· Commission Update
· Manager’s Report
· Facilities Update
· Finance Manager’s Report – Financial Report – December 2021
· Attorney’s Report
New Business & Administrative Approvals
· Discussion – Stevenson Landing
· Discussion / Action – Performance Review / Acceptance of EDC Shared Services Contract
Motion to accept the Performance of the 2020 EDC Shared Services Contract
· Discussion /Action – Resolution 1-2021: Authority to Sign Warrants
Motion to approve Resolution 1-2021 to authorize Pat Albaugh and Commissioner ________________to sign warrants.
· Discussion /Action – Resolution 2-2021: Auth Pre-Issued Warrants
Motion to approve Resolution 2-2021 providing for the Issuance of Warrants not to exceed $750,000
· Discussion /Action – Resolution 3-2021: Authorize Funds Investments
Motion to approve Resolution 3-2021 to authorize Pat Albaugh, Monica Masco, Cindy Bradley and Commissioner Vice-President _________________to order Investment
· Discussion /Action – Resolution 4-2021: Appointment of Agent to Receive Claims for Damages
Motion to approve Resolution 4-2021 to appoint Director Pat Albaugh as agent to receive claims for damages.
· Discussion /Action – Resolution 5-2021: Port Commissioner Compensation
Motion to approve Resolutions 5 – 2021 acknowledging the Port Commissioner Compensation rate for $285 Per Diem.
· Discussion /Action – Resolution 6-2021: Selling Surplus Property less than $10,000 6-2021 Selling Surplus Property
Motion to approve Resolution 6-2021 authorizing Port Executive Director Pat Albaugh to Sell and Convey Surplus Property with less than $10,000 value.
· Discussion /Action – Arrowhead Contract 2021
Motion to approve the 2021 Professional Services Agreement with Monica Masco DBA Arrowhead Accounting.
Executive Session Per RCW 42.30.110
· Next Meeting: February 16, 2021 Regular Meeting 5:00pm