Port of Skamania County, Board of Commissioners
April 13, 2021, 5 p.m.
(Rescheduled from April 20, 2021)
Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus and in compliance with the Washington State Governor’s Office Stay-At-Home Order and Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will be held online via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89340661087?pwd=eU9nRkFBdDRJdnc4UkNva0FuNzJsdz09
Zoom Meeting ID: 893 4066 1087
One tap mobile +12532158782,,89340661087#,,,,*038695# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma), +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
If you experience issues joining the ZOOM meeting please call the Port @ 509-427-5484
Tools: *6 to mute/unmute & *9 to raise hand
Call to Order
Public Comment – Any written comments received before the meeting.
Items will be considered and approved on a single motion. Any Commissioner may, by request, remove an item from the agenda prior to approval.
Approval of the Minutes
2. Approval of Pre-Issued General Fund Vouchers
o 20487-20497 for $19,141.56 (3/31/2021)
3. Approval of General Fund Vouchers General Fund Voucher 4-14-2021
o 20498-20526 for $86,500.82 (4/14/2021)
–MOTION – to approve the consent agenda items 1 through 3 as presented.
Commissioner & Staff Reports
· Commission Update
· Manager’s Report
· Facilities Update
· Finance Manager’s Report – March Financial Report
· Attorney’s Report
New Business & Administrative Approvals
· Discussion / Action – Trout Creek Field Pre-Closing Documents Trout Creek Field Documents
–MOTION— to approve Wind River Biomass Utility’s assignment to Smokey Bear Holdings LLC as the purchaser as
allowed in Section 22 of the Purchase and Sales Agreement
· Discussion / Action – Skamania Economic Development Council Shared Services Quarterly Contract Performance
–MOTION— to approve the Skamania Economic Development Council Shared Services Contract quarterly performance
· Discussion / Action – Records Officer
— MOTION– to identify and appoint Wanda Scharfe as the Port of Skamania County records officer.
— MOTION– to direct Director Albaugh to enter into an agreement with an eFileCabinet
Contract & Service Agreement.
Executive Session Per RCW 42.30.110
· Next Meeting: May 18th Regular Meeting 5:00 pm