Port of Skamania County, Board of Commissioners
December 14, 2021, 5 p.m.
Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus and in compliance with the Washington State Governor’s Office Stay-At-Home Order and Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will be held online via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 815 6935 3152
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 815 6935 3152
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kxQqjSIuq
Call to Order
Public Comment – Any written comments received before the meeting.
Items will be considered and approved on a single motion. Any Commissioner may, by request, remove an item from the agenda prior to approval.
1. Approval of the Minutes
· November 16, 2021 Minutes
2. Approval of Pre-Issued General Fund Vouchers 12-8 $37,231.69 (12/03/2021)
· 21079-21092 New Account (Checking)
· Four (4) Electronic Fund (EFT)
3. Approval of Pre-Issued General Fund Vouchers $27,562.85 (12/08/2021)
· 21093-21107 New Account (Checking)
4. Approval of General Fund Vouchers– $13,417.61 (12/14/2021)
· 21108-21112 New Account (Checking)
–MOTION—to approve the consent agenda items 1 through 4 as presented.
Commissioner & Staff Reports
· Commission Update
· Manager’s Report
· Facilities Update
· Finance Manager’s Report—November Financials
· Attorney’s Report
New Business & Administrative Approvals
· Discussion / Action – Authorize Excavator
–MOTION– to authorize Director Albaugh to order and purchase an excavator not to exceed $____________.
· Discussion / Action – Tour Boat Policy & Schedule Policy Change Stevenson Docking Summary & Stevenson Landing Facility Use
–MOTION_ to approve the 2022 Stevenson Landing Rates & Policies as presented.
· Discussion / Action – Resolution 18-2021 Authorizing Submission of CERB Application
–MOTION—to approve Resolution 18-2021 authorizing the submission of a Community Economic Revitalization Board (CERB) loan application in the approximate amount of $2,000,000 and to Authorize Director Albaugh to enter into an agreement.
· Discussion / Action – Resolution 19-2021 19-2021 Authorizing EDA Application
–MOTION– to approve Resolution 19-2021 authorizing the Executive Director to seek EDA funding and act on the Commissions behalf for the construction of Building 1 in the Cascades Business Park
· Discussion / Action – Google Services Contract
–MOTION- to authorize Director Albaugh to enter a three (3) year commitment through a Google Services Contract at $9.90 per user per month.
· Discussion / Action- Lot Line Adjustment East Side Bob’s Beach-Riverside Lodge
–MOTION to authorize Director Albaugh to approve the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) adjusting the boundary lot line between Bob‘s Beach and Riverside Lodge once
details are worked out and meet attorney Woodrich’s approval.
· Discussion / Action – Teitzel Lease Suite C8 Invictus Global Services Inc
–MOTION to approve a month-to-month lease between the Port of Skamania County and Invictus Global Services Inc. in the Teitzel Building for Suite C-8 at a monthly lease rate of $250 per month plus Washington State Leasehold Excise tax. The board acknowledges that the $500 security deposit is less than the 1 – year statutory deposit.
Old Business & Administrative Approvals
Executive Session Per RCW 42.30.110
Next Meeting: January 18, 2022 Regular Meeting 5:00 pm