Port of Skamania County, Board of Commissioners
February 15, 2022, 5 p.m.
Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus and in compliance with the Washington State Governor’s Office Stay-At-Home Order and Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will be held online via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
Zoom Meeting ID 816 7123 5355
One tap mobile +12532158782
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Call to Order
Public Comment – Any written comments received before the meeting.
Items will be considered and approved on a single motion. Any Commissioner may, by request, remove an item from the agenda prior to approval.
Approval of the Minutes
1. Regular Meeting January 18, 2022 Meeting Minutes
2. Approval of Pre-Issued General Fund Voucher
Voucher Numbers 21160-21160
Voucher Numbers 21161-21180
Four (4) Electronic Fund (EFT)
3. Approval of General Fund Vouchers
Voucher Numbers 21181-21187
–MOTION – to approve the consent agenda items 1 through 3 as presented.
Commissioner & Staff Reports
· Commission Update
· Manager’s Report
· Facilities Update
· Finance Manager’s Report- January 2022
· Attorney’s Report
New Business & Administrative Approvals
· Discussion / Action – Farmers Market 2021 Facility Use Waiver for Saturday Market June 11 through October 8, 2022. Farmers Market Sponsorship Form
— MOTION– to waive the Facility Use Fee to Sponsor the Stevenson Farmers Market for the 2022 Farmers Market Season.
· Discussion / Action – Tichenor Suite 70 G Lease – Invictus Global Services Inc.
— MOTION– to ratify the Invictus Global Services Inc. month-to-month lease effective March 1, 2022, for Suite 70 G in the Tichenor Building with the monthly lease rate of $700.00 plus Washington State Leasehold Tax as presented. The Commission acknowledges the security deposit is less than the 1-year statutory deposit.
· Discussion / Action – Teitzel Suite C8 Lease – Pacific Crest Trail Association (PCTA) Teitzel Lease
— MOTION– to approve the Pacific Crest Trail Association month-to-month lease Effective March 1, 2022, for Suite C-8 in the Teitzel Building with the monthly lease rate of $264.25 plus Washington State Leasehold Tax as presented. The Commission acknowledges the security deposit is less than the 1-year statutory deposit.
· Discussion / Action – Teitzel Suite C11 Lease – Green-Shumway Teitzel
–MOTION– to approve the John Green – Shumway month-to-month lease effective February 1 for Suite C-11 in the Teitzel Building with the monthly lease rate of $264.25
plus Washington State Leasehold Tax as presented. The Commission acknowledges the security deposit is less than the 1-year statutory deposit.
· Discussion / Action – Discovery 1 Lease – Draft Evergreen Forest Inc Lease
— MOTION– to approve the Evergreen Forest Inc six-month lease for the Discovery I building. Lessee shall pay Lessor the rental sum of $5,064.04 plus Washington State Leasehold Excise Tax for the months of March 1, 2022, thru August 31, 2022. The sum of $9,000 plus Washington State Leasehold Excise Tax for September 1 2022 through February 2023 and increasing to $12,684 per month starting March 1, 2023, plus Washington State Leasehold Excise Tax. The monthly Leasehold Excise Tax will be based on the full lease rate of $12,684 regardless of the reduced lease rate. The Commission acknowledges the continuation and lease renewals are contingent on the Lessee’s acquisition of a Washington State Cannabis producer license. The Commission acknowledges the security deposit is less than the 1-year statutory deposit.
· Discussion / Action – Resolution 8-2022 Surplus CASE 580 Super L Loader
–MOTION– to adopt Resolution 8-2022 authorizing the Surplus of Port property consisting of a Case 580 Super L Loader Serial Number JJG0195393 and hereby authorizing Executive Director Pat Albaugh to sell or otherwise convey the surplus property in a commercially reasonable manner.
· Discussion / Action – Resolution 9-2022 CERB Repayment Draft Resolution
–MOTION – to adopt Resolution 9-2022 authorizing and directing Pat Albaugh, Executive Director to execute on behalf of the Port of Skamania County an agreement between the Washington State Community Economic Revitalization Board and the Port of Skamania for aid in financing the costs of public facilities consisting of a 50,000 square foot building located in the Cascades Business Park.
· Discussion / Action – Wilder & Pine Riverside Cabin Boundary Line Adjustment 21470-01_EXHIBIT_PREFERED PRELIM-Boundary Line Adjustment
–MOTION – to approve the Boundary Line Adjustment Agreement between the Port of Skamania and the Wilder & Pine Riverside Cabins as presented.
Executive Session Per RCW 42.30.110 –
· Next Meeting: March 15, 2022 Regular Meeting 5:00pm