Port of Skamania County, Board of Commissioners
December 13, 2022, 5 p.m.
Meeting ID: 874 7840 8820
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 253 205 0468 US
+1 253 215 8782 US
Call to Order
Public Comment – Any written comments received before the meeting.
Changes to the Agenda
Items will be considered and approved in a single motion. Any Commissioner may, by request, remove an item from the agenda prior to approval.
1. Approval of the Minutes
2. Approval of Pre-Issued General Fund Vouchers Pre-Issued Voucher Report
· 21501-21516 New Account (Checking) $84,165.71
· Electronic Fund (EFTs) #11-18-2022-01 thru 11-18-2022-05
· 21501-21516 New Account (Checking) $40,748.86
· Electronic Fund (EFTs) #12-05-2022-01 thru 12-05-2022-05
–MOTION—to approve the consent agenda items 1 through 2 as presented.
Commissioner & Staff Reports
· Commission Update
· Manager’s Report
· Facilities Update
· Finance Manager’s Report—November Financials
· Attorney’s Report
New Business & Administrative Approvals
· Discussion / Action – Authorization to purchase a John Deere Gator (Estimate) not to exceed $13,000.00.
–MOTION– to authorize the purchase of a John Deere Gator not to exceed $13,000.00
· Discussion / Action – High One LLC Deferred Payment Agreement
–MOTION—to approve the Deferred Payment Agreement for High One LLC. The deferred amount of $23,711.56 shall be paid in 4 equal payments of $5,927.89, or more, according to the following schedule: March 1, 2023, June 1, 2023, September 1, 2023, and December 1, 2023. The deferred balance shall be paid in full on or before December 1, 2023.
· Discussion / Action – Discovery II/Teitzel – Simon Lamb Lease
–MOTION—to approve the lease with Simon Lamb as a Sole Proprietor for a month-to-month lease of Suite C-5 in the Discovery II/Teitzel Building. The monthly lease rate shall be $171.71 plus Washington State Leasehold tax in the amount of 12.84 % effective December 1, 2022. The Commission acknowledges the security deposit is less than the 1-year statutory requirements.
· Discussion / Action – Identify 7 Port Parking spaces for Waterfront Development Project.
— MOTION– to authorize Director Albaugh to work with DGI Commercial Construction Company to identify and designate 7 Port Parking spaces within 1000 feet from the development sight to meet the permit requirements.
· Discussion / Action – Resolution 17-2022 Auth Pre-Issued Warrant – Increase
–MOTION— to adopt Resolution 17-2022 increasing the Pre-Issued Warrant Limit to eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($850,000.00).
· Discussion / Action – 2023 Draft Stevenson Landing Facility Use Policy & Rates & 2023 Summary
–MOTION—to approve the 2023 Stevenson Landing Policy and Rate Summary as presented.
Old Business & Administrative Approvals
Executive Session Per RCW 42.30.110
Next Meeting: January 17, 2023, Regular Meeting 5:00 pm