Port of Skamania County, Board of Commissioners
January 17, 2023
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 896 6600 0567
One tap mobile +12532158782
Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Call to Order
Public Comment – Any written comments received before the meeting.
Election of Officers (Presently: Kingston as Chair, Broughton as Vice Chair, Taylor as Secretary
–Motion – to nominate ________________________as President,
__________________as Vice-President and
__________________ as Secretary.
–Motion– a motion for officers so serve as _________________President, _________________as Vice President and, ____________________ as Secretary
Commissioners Appointed to Local Boards
Skamania County EDC (Presently: Broughton)
WPPA Board of Trustees (Presently: Taylor)
–Motion – for the following commissioners to serve as Port of Skamania representatives on the community committees as:
Commissioner ____________________to serve on the Skamania County EDC Board and
Commissioner ____________________to serve on the WPPA Board of Trustees.
Items will be considered and approved on a single motion. Any Commissioner may, by request, remove an item from the agenda prior to approval.
1. Approval of the Minutes
2. Approval of Pre-Issued General Fund Vouchers $36,901.92 12-20-2022 Pre-Issued Vouchers
Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) #12/20/2022-01 thru 12/20/2022-05
Approval of Pre-Issued General Fund Vouchers $54,734.28 1-5-2023 Pre-Issued Voucher
Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) #01/05/2023-01 thru 01/05/2023-05
3. Approval of General Fund Vouchers $128,779.81 1/20/2023 General Fund Vouchers
#1/20/2023 -01 thru 01/20/2023
4. Resolution 4-2023 Appointment of Agent to Receive Claims for Damages Director Pat Albaugh as agent to receive claims for damages per RCW 4.96.020
5. Resolution 6-2023 Selling Authorizing Director Pat Albaugh to Sell and Convey surplus property less than $10,000
6. Resolution 5-2023 Port Commissioner Compensation Acknowledging and Setting Port Commissioner Compensation
7. Resolution 2-2023 Auth Pre-Issued General Fund payment of claims not to exceed $750,000
8. Resolution 3-2023 Authorize Funds Investments
9. Resolution 1-2023 Authority to Sign Checks
10. 2023 Arrowhead Accounting Contract for Auditing Services
–MOTION—to approve the consent agenda items 1 through 10 as presented.
Commissioner & Staff Reports
· Commission Update
· Manager’s Report
· Facilities Update
· Finance Manager’s Report— December 2022 Financial Report
· Attorney’s Report
Business & Administrative Approvals
· Discussion / Action – 4th Quarter of 2022 EDC Shared Services Performance
–MOTION– to approve the performance of the Skamania Economic Development Council Shared Services Contract for the fourth (4th) quarter of 2022
· Discussion–Fern Prairie Modelers
· Discussion / Action –Dock Repair Agreement Bollard Marine
–MOTION -to direct Director Albaugh to enter into a contract with _______________ ____________ for the completion of repairs to the Port of Skamania boat launch docks.
Executive Session Per RCW 42.30.110
Next Meeting: February 21, 2023, Regular Meeting 5:00 pm