Port Commission Meetings
The board of Commissioners meets on a regular basis and vote on the minutes from the previous meeting, vouchers, resolutions, policies, and procedures. They also hear updates from the Port staff and discuss a variety of Port related business. These meetings are open to the general public.
- Regular Meeting Days: 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Regular Meeting Time: 5:00 pm
- Location of Meeting: Port Office Conference Room, 212 SW Cascade Ave., Stevenson, Washington 98648
Note: Due to the circumstances surrounding the Covid -19 virus and in compliance with the Washington State Governor’s Office Stay At Home Order and Proclamation
20-28, this meeting will be held on via zoom.
- To Get on the Agenda: Contact the Port one week prior to the scheduled Commission meeting
- Work sessions or special meetings may be conducted by the Port Commission with at least 24 hour notice
- The Commission may recess to an Executive Session to discuss or receive briefings from staff regarding real estate, personnel matters, and litigation.
Port Commission Meeting Minutes
Meeting minutes are available to the public after approval by the Port Commission (see below). You can download the minutes from any meeting by clicking on the date below. Minutes for the previous month’s meeting will be posted after they have been approved at the current month’s Commission meeting.