Physical Description: This 2,583 square foot office and workspace was built in 1956 on Parcel 1. The building is in good condition, and accessible by loading dock and parking area via loading doors. Rooms include office space, a break room, two toilet rooms, open work area and lab space. This wood frame building is on a concrete footing foundation with steel columns at interior and at loading dock. The exterior is a board and batt siding with a metal roof (replaced 1989). Major systems in the facility include single phase electrical, forced air oil furnace, some computer networking lines, air compressors and cooling pump and run pneumatic controls.